Lineup lots more TBA!
- Way of the Passive Fist Household Games Inc.
- Bruisin Cruisers Neon Deity Games
- Space Youth Cadets Space Youth Cadets
- Power Plant Thousand Stars Studio
- Friendship Edition Friendship Edition
- Fossil Hunters Reptoid Games
- Sky Rogue Fractal Phase
- Cucumbear Cub Cave Collective
- Debris Moonray Studios Inc.
- Rival Books of Aster Stitch Media
- Happily Ever Aftr Ricky Lima
- Don't Wake The Night Gabriela Aveiro-Ojeda
- Keeping House Vagabond Dog
- Project Zeus Alientrap
- Bravery Network The Gloam Collective
- Solace State Vivid Foundry
- Whatever Loser Monster Cliche
- Super Grumz Picnic Game Labs
- #Breakforcist Pete Ellison x Lucid Sheep Games
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime Asteroid Base
- Toronto Comics Anthology Toronto Comics Anthology
- Quench Axon Interactive
- Dodge Club Party & Friends Linzb0t & Jakten
- codename unholy monster kids altopunk
- Arc Symphony Aether Interactive
- Godslave Meaghan Carter
- Once Upon a Time in the 80's Yoshi Creative Group
- Block Droppin' Rocketship Park
- Comix Can Change the World! Ad Astra Comix
- A Near Dawn Far-off Daydream Games
- Rom's Truffle Trail Sodasoft
- Morro & Jasp: Unscripted U.N.I.T. Productions
- Project Solace Project Solace
- Disco is Dead! Third Floor Games
- LongStory Bloom Digital Media
- Hello Boyfriend Comics Collective Hello Boyfriend
A videogame arts & crafts market + zine fair
Play minty-fresh games! Buy one-of-a-kind, limited-edition and handmade/DIY items—pins, zines, boxed games, card decks, art prints, posters, comics, t-shirts, game soundtracks on vinyl, mixtapes, papercraft and toys—direct from 50+ independent game makers!
Apply to Exhibit
- Applications are open until July 31.
- There is no fee to apply or to exhibit.
- It's an indoor, air-conditioned venue.
- All exhibitors get one 6-foot table, and are required to staff your booth through at least one 6-hour shift (10am-4pm or 4pm-10pm).
- Games exhibitors: Video games, board games, card games, tabletop games, artist collectives, interactive things and VR experiences are all welcome. Bring a complete version or playable demo plus one-of-a-kind, handmade/DIY items, boxed games, or other merch to sell.
- Comics, books + zines exhibitors: Self-published books, comics, and zines; webcomics, small press, collectives, illustrators. Bring all of your merch – posters, pins, novels, collects, totes, etc.!
- Questions? Drop us a line!